Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer Reading Books

First I'm definitely going to read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. my friend just finished reading it and has been telling me everyday since she started that i had to read it too. so of course i will.

The second book I'm planning on reading over the summer is probably the sequel to The Hunger Games, because you know, that's how it works. If i was gonna read a third book though i might try reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series again. Again because i tried once and got to the part where the whale falls out of the spaceship and turns into a flower pot before it hits the ground, and then i don't really know what happened after that. I think I watched the movie one time but i still just blank right after that part. I'm kinda bummed though because some girl in my Spanish class told me everyone dies at the end, so yeah, that was really lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment