Friday, May 7, 2010

astrology thing

I sort of actually love astrology. it's a thing me and my mom do on rare nights where my brother and dad are gone. Total girl time. I'm a Pisces for starters, but my rising sign is in Scorpio, my moon is in Aquarius and my Venus is in Capricorn. The Pisces sign is all emotional and jazz, supposedly relating to the fluidity of water or something, and it's also dramatic and creative and expressive. Fun stuff. Now my rising sign, Scorpio, is intense, and stubborn and very opinionated giving a boost I guess to all the dramatic emotional stuff from Pisces. Then there's my moon sign, Aquarius, which is supposedly to be a humanitarian sign, all about seeing the big picture and different sides of situations which is pretty cool. and lastly, there's my Venus sign, Capricorn. so Capricorn is not exactly that fun for the planet of love and jazz because it basically says that I'm cautious and practical and like "conservative" or something.

those are the only parts of my chart that i know about, or at least the one's I remember

No comments:

Post a Comment